We are pleased to advise that tickets for the Halloween discos will go on sale from Friday 11th October, via the office. Tickets are £3.50 each and include admission, unlimited water/squash and a goody bag at the end of the disco. Halloween themed fancy dress is encouraged, and there will be prizes for best dressed girl and boy at each disco.
There will be a DJ, tuck shop, music and party games with prizes to be won throughout the discos. Parents/carers are welcome to stay for the duration if they wish.
The first disco starts at 4pm, ending at 5.15pm and is for children in Foundation, Y1, Y2 & Y3. Please note that Foundation children must be accompanied by an adult.
The second disco starts at 5.30pm, ending at 6.45pm and is for children in Y4, Y5 & Y6.
Admission to the discos will be through the main reception area. At the end of each disco, children should be collected from the Breakfast Club doors, leading from the Infant Dining Room. If you are happy to let your child walk home alone at the end of the disco, you MUST send a letter of consent to school, marked for the attention of Rachel Stone. If children do not have a letter of authority from their parent/carer, we will expect them to be collected. Please bear with us at the end of each disco, as we must ensure children leave school safely.
Please note that Terms and Conditions are in place for the discos for safeguarding purposes, as per below:
Terms & Conditions
1. All children attending must have a valid pre-purchased ticket.
2. Foundation children attending must be supervised at all times by a parent/carer over the age of 16.
3. Where possible, we ask that parents/carers are limited to 1 per child.
4. No non-pupils of Athelstan under 16 are allowed in the disco (unless working as part of the HSA).
5. Items purchased from the tuck shop must be consumed within the dining room.
6. Children are not permitted use mobile phones during the disco.
7. All monies and personal effects are your child’s responsibility.
8. Anybody causing a disruption, or acting in a way that would cause damage, injury, disruption or danger to themselves, property or others may be asked to leave.
9. The HSA and staff of Athelstan reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who is not adhering to the above.